Carondelet Medical Group
Carondelet Medical Group features highly trained, board-certified physicians and other experienced medical professionals who work together to meet all your health needs. We are equipped and dedicated to providing specialized and customized care for patients of all ages. Your health is our priority and taking care of families is our specialty.
We offer a wide range of primary care services, and as a patient, you’ll find a compassionate, personable staff and prompt service, all focused on your needs.
The expert caregivers at Carondelet Medical Group provide medical care for illness and minor injuries. We also offer preventive care and management of chronic diseases. Our staff is available to answer any questions. Our medical services include:
- Treatment for kids, adolescents and adults
- Health screenings
- Physical exams
- Care for illness and minor injuries
- Routine preventive medical care
- Care for chronic conditions, such as diabetes and hypertension
- Treatment for minor emergencies
- Pre-employment Physicals
- School & sports physicals
- Women’s health
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (520) 760-8972.