Carondelet Medical Group - Irvington
4790 S. Calle Santa Cruz
Tucson AZ 85714
Phone: (520) 777-2277
Fax: (520) 777-2280
William Kuo, MD
- Residency: Urology, University of Texas, Houston, TX
- Internship: General Surgery, University of Texas, Houston, TX
- Medical School: University of Texas Southwestern, Houston, TX
About the Provider
Dr. William Kuo is a board certified Urologist, who provides a broad spectrum of urology treatments to men and women. He also has a key interest in laparoscopic and robotic surgery.
A Texas native, he received his medical degree from the University of Texas- Southwestern in Dallas, Texas. He then went on to complete his surgery and urology training at University of Texas in Houston and MD Anderson Cancer Center.
He is affiliated with the American Medical Association, American Urological Association, Pima County Medical Association and Arizona Medical Association.
Dr. Kuo believes in establishing long lasting relationships based on trust, mutual respect and understanding of each of his patient's care goal. He has been in the Tucson community since 2001. As a cancer patient, he has empathy with all his patients.
He spends his time outside the office with his wife and children. Together they enjoy traveling, fishing, boating and exploring the Sea of Cortez.
Special Interests & Procedures
- General Urology for Men and Women
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)/ enlarged prostate
- Bladder control problems/ incontinence
- Kidney stones and blockage
- Erectile dysfunction/impotence
- Prostate cancer, bladder cancer, kidney cancer
- Male sexual health