Tisa Lopez, MSN, FNP-C
Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Masters of Science: Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner – University of Phoenix, Arizona
- Bachelor of Science: Nursing – Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, Arizona
About The Provider
Tisa Lopez, FNP-C comes to Carondelet Medical Group from Carondelet St. Mary’s Hospital in Tucson, where she worked as a Registered Nurse for 9 years. She’s worked with the Cardiovascular team in the Cardiovascular ICU for the last 4 years. Tisa is proud to have become a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner while working full time as a hospital nurse.
She is a member of The Southern Arizona Advanced Practice Nurse - Nurse Practitioner Society, and the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. During NP school, she maintained the GPA to join the National Society of Leadership and Success, and International Honor Society of Nursing.
As a healthcare worker for over 25 years, she has a passion for Cardiology, helping her patients manage their health to ensure their ability to live their lives to the fullest. She is eager to provide holistic compassionate care to CMG patients.
Outside of medicine, Tisa enjoys spending time with her family, camping, hiking, training dogs, and horseback riding.
- Structural Heart Disease Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Preventive Cardiology
- Valvular Disease Cardiology
- Women’s Cardiovascular Disease