Timothy B. Dixon, MD
Orthopedic Surgery, Total Joint Replacement
6567 E. Carondelet Drive
Tucson, AZ 85710
Phone: (520) 887-7700
Fax: (520) 849-5735
- Fellowship: Scott and White Memorial Hospital, Temple, TX
- Residency: Scott and White Memorial Hospital, Temple, TX & Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine, Temple, TX
- Medical School: University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ
About the Provider
Dr. Timothy Dixon is a fellowship trained orthopedic total joint reconstructive surgeon board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery.
He specializes in reconstruction of the hip and knee, fractures of the upper and lower extremity, and arthroscopy of the knee. Recognized as a Top Doctor in Tucson for consecutive years, many come to him for revisions of failed reconstruction surgeries.
Dr. Dixon is committed to providing high quality care, emphasizes the importance of postoperative therapy to obtain optimal outcomes.
- Arthoscopy Surgery of the Knee
- Fracture Care
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Total Knee and Hip Replacement