Sundeep Shenoy, MD
- Fellowships: Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease - University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ; Vascular Medicine/ Cardiovascular Disease - University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Residency: Internal Medicine - Chicago Medical School/ Rosalind Franklin University School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Medical School: J.J.M, Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- MBA: University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill: Kenan-Flagler Business School
About the Provider
Dr. Sundeep Shenoy is a board-certified Cardiologist who specializes in Interventional Cardiology and Vascular Medicine. He is board certified in Cardiovascular disease, Vascular medi- cine, Echocardiography, Cardiovascular computed tomography and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shenoy grew up in southern India and completed his training in the United States. He was the Chief Cardiology Fellow while at the University of Arizona.
His special interests are in management of vascular disorders such as Fibromuscular dysplasia, Spontaneous coronary artery dissection (SCAD), Peripheral artery disease.
Dr. Shenoy believes in patient centered high-quality care. Outside of medicine, Dr. Shenoy enjoys spending time with his family. He enjoys traveling & cooking.
Special Interests & Procedures
- Interventional Cardiology
- Complex Hypertension
- Cardiac Computed Tomography (CT)
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia (FMD)
- Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome
- Preventive Cardiology
- Peripheral Arterial Diseases & Peripheral Interventions
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Thrombosis – Arterial & Venous Thrombosis, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Pulmonary Embolism (PE)
- Vascular Malformations
- Rare Vascular Disorders