Robert C. Kersey, MD
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
6567 E. Carondelet Drive
Tucson, AZ 85710
Phone: (520) 887-7700
Fax: (520) 849-5735
- Fellowship: San Diego Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine fellowship, University of California at San Diego, CA
- Residency: University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ
- Medical School: University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ
About the Provider
Dr. Robert Kersey is a fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery. He’s also completed an additional sub-specialty board certification in sports medicine.
Utilizing traditional and minimally invasive options he treats basic or complex sports injuries of the knee, shoulder and hip.
Dr. Kersey’s held a team physician position for the Arizona Diamondbacks, Tucson Sidewinders and Tucson Padres.
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee, Shoulder & Hip
- Labral Repair
- Ligament & Cartilage Surgery of the Knee
- Rotator Cuff Repair of the Shoulder
- Shoulder Reconstruction Surgery
- SLAP Tear Repair