Carondelet Medical Group - Foothills
5605 E. River Road, Suite 219
Tucson, AZ 85750
Mylanie Facelo, DO
- Residency: Family Medicine, Johnston Memorial Hospital, Arbingdon, VA
- Internship: Family Medicine, St. Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center, Phoenix, AZ
- Medical School: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Midwestern University, Glendale, AZ
About The Provider
Dr. Facelo joins the CMG organization with a strong passion for caring for patients and serving the community with her expertise in Family Medicine.
Her interests include primary care, acute/urgent care services, preventative medicine, women's health, pediatric care, and geriatrics. Dr. Facelo enjoys working with all age groups to not only provide care, but also to educate them about their health concerns and disease processes. She has attended the Family Medicine Advocacy Summit and American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians Future Leader Conference to learn skills to utilize in the community.
Dr. Facelo is an advocate for her patients' needs, and often collaborates with other providers to ensure her patients have the opportunity to receive the most comprehensive, compassionate, and quality care available.
- Family Practice
- Pediatric/Infant Care
- Women's Health
- Health Education & Prevention
- Chronic Disease Management