Lacey A. Rao, MD
6567 E. Carondelet Drive
Tucson, AZ 85710
Phone: (520) 887-7700
Fax: (520) 849-5735
- Fellowship: Keinert Kutz Center for Hand and Microvascular Surgery, Louisville, KY
- Residency: Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, MI
About the Provider
Dr. Lacey Rao is a fellowship trained orthopedic hand surgeon board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery. She specializes in conservative and surgical treatment of disorders of the hand and wrist such as arthiritis, carpal tunnel, traumatic injury and tendinitis.
In addition to extensive schooling she’s achieved the highest level of certification available in the field of hand surgery, a certificate in surgery of the hand from the American Society for Surgery of the Hand.
Dr. Rao prides herself on providing quality care, and ensuring her patients feel listened to and respected.
She and her husband, two daughters and dog Penny Lane enjoy outdoor activities in the Arizona sun like hiking, golf, and swimming.
- Hand and Wrist
- Traumatic Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Tendinitis Disorders such as:
- Trigger Finger
- DeQuervain Tendinitis
- Numbness and Tingling in the Hands