John Spencer, MD
- Medical School: University of Washington Seattle
- Internship: Sioux Valley Hospital, Sioux Falls, SD
- Residency: University of California, Davis; San Joaquin General Hospital, Stockton, California
- Fellowship: University of Tennessee Health Sciences
Dr. Spencer is Board Certified in Family Medicine. He has been a member of the American Academy of Family Practice for 28 years and was past president of the Alaska Chapter of the American Academy of Family Practice. He comes from a medical background family. He has delivered more than 1000 babies, has cared for their families and comes to us with more than 30 years of experience.
Dr. Spencer enjoys hiking and running and has participated in 17 Marathons arid 7 Ultramarathons. Dr. Spencer has recently moved to Arizona from Tennessee where he lived for the last 22 years. He enjoys the "dry heat." Dr. Spencer and his wife enjoy bible study and are active in their church.
- Well Woman Care
- Well Child Care
- Outpatient Medicime
- Family Medicine
- Participating with most major health plans