Jerry Greenberg, MD
- University of Arizona
- Emory University
- He has facilitated many clinical studies and continues to be on the forefront of research and patient care.
- Prostate health including early diagnosis and treatment of prostate disease, benign prostatic hypertrophy, prostate cancer and prostatitis.
- Treatment and care of advanced prostate cancer.
- Men’s health, diagnosis and treatment of low testosterone while promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- Diagnosis and treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- Urodynamics evaluation of complex voiding issues including incontinence and urinary retention.
Dr. Greenberg is a Urologist and the President of El Dorado Urology. Practicing Urology for over 20 years in Tucson, he was a graduate of the University of Arizona and later Emory University. Dr. Greenberg is a member of many professional organizations, including the American Urology Association and Association of Clinical Research Professionals. He has facilitated many clinical studies and continues to be on the forefront of research and patient care.
Along with his wife, they enjoy world traveling, enjoying their children and grandchildren and a good movie.