Jason Stanhibel, FNP
Family Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate School: University of Phoenix, Tucson, Arizona
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
About The Provider
Jason Stanhibel is a certified Family Nurse Practitioner and an active member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Jason graduated from the University of Arizona with a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing in 2004 and from the University of Phoenix with a Master’s Degree in Nursing in 2014.
He has over 6 years of experience working as a Nurse Practitioner in the Emergency Department and another 10 years of experience as a Registered Nurse. He focuses on safe, evidence-based practice and patient-centered care.
Jason has lived in Tucson for over 20 years and currently lives in Vail with his wife and daughter. He enjoys spending his free time running, cycling, and doing home improvement projects.
- General, Invasive/Non-Invasive Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Diagnosis and Treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure Management
- Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, and Heart Failure
- Lipid Management
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease