Jared Lunkenheimer, MD
- Residency: Family Medicine, University of New Mexico Hospital, Albuquerque, NM
- Medical School: University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY
About the Provider
Jared Lunkenheimer MD, a board certified family physician, is honored to serve the Nogales community. He looks forward to collaborating with his patients toward their goals in health.
Dr. Lunkenheimer sees patients of all ages, and has particular interests in maternal and child health, including prenatal care. He is able to offer continuity of care in the local Holy Cross hospital. He also offers office based procedures, such as excision of skin lesions/lumps/bumps.
He served as Chief Resident of his family medicine training program, and is a member of the Gold Humanism Honor Society, American Academy of Family Physicians, and the American Medical Association.
When not seeing patients, Dr. Lunkenheimer enjoys hiking in the beautiful Sonoran Desert, and learning about the vibrant history of the region.
- Family Medicine (Children & Adults)
- Chronic Disease Prevention & Management
- Women's Health including Family Medicine Obstetrics/Prenatal Care