Guillermo Higa, MD, FACS, FASMBS
General Surgery, Bariatrics & Weight Loss
- Fellowship: Minimally Invasive Bariatric Surgery & Research, Cleveland Clinic, Weston, FL
- Residency: General Surgery, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Medical School: Universidad Nacional de Cordoba, Cordoba, Argentina
About The Provider
Carondelet Medical Group welcomes Bariatric Surgeon, Guillermo Higa, MD. He is certified by the American Board of Surgery and holds professional memberships with the American College of Surgeons, American Society of Bariatric Surgery, and the Society of American Gastrointestinal & Endoscopic Surgeons.
In addition to Dr. Higa's extensive clinical and procedural expertise, he is also experienced in research and education in regards to Bariatric Surgery and Weight Loss.
Dr. Higa is committed to give exceptional care to his patients with a team dedicated to provide education, surgery, medical care, and ongoing support throughout the weight-loss journey.
Dr. Higa is fluent in Spanish and English.
- Bariatric Surgery
- Anti-Reflux Procedures
- Gastrointestinal Procedures
- Weight Loss & Nutritional Programs
To learn more about your options for surgical weight loss, the risks and benefits of each procedure, what to expect before and after surgery, register for our free online seminar at http://www.carondelet.org/weightlossseminar.