Eric Castaneda, PA-C
- Physician Assistant program, Des Moines University
Prostate health including early diagnosis and treatment of prostate disease, benign prostatic hypertrophy, prostate cancer and prostatitis. Treatment and care of advanced prostate cancer. Men’s health, diagnosis and treatment of low testosterone while promoting a healthy lifestyle. Diagnosis and treatment of erectile dysfunction. Urodynamics evaluation of complex voiding issues including incontinence and urinary retention.
Mr. Castaneda is an Arizona native, born and raised in Morenci Arizona. He previously served as a medic in the United States Air Force, 8 years active duty and 4 years reserves. Initial Physician Assistant certification occurred in 1997, he has been specializing in Urology since that time.
Mr. Castaneda has been married for 28 years, he does have 2 adult children. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends cycling and golfing.
- Adult general Urology
- Nonsurgical treatment of urinary incontinence.
- Men’s health, hypogonadism, erectile dysfunction
- Prostate cancer screening and treatment of advanced prostate cancer.
- Urodynamics evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of voiding dysfunction