Cristiana Bortuzzo, MD
- Fellowship: The New York Medical Center of Queens, Division of Gastroenterology, Flushing, NY
- Residency: Cabrini Medical Center, Internal Medicine Department, New York, NY
- Fellowship: Gastroenterology, University of Padua, Padua, Italy
- Internship: Respiratory Pathophysiology, University of Padua, Padua, Italy
- Medical School: University of Padua, School of Medicine, Padua, Italy - Graduated with Honors
About the Provider
Cristiana Bortuzzo, M.D. has over 20 years of experience practicing medicine, and is Board Certified in both Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine.
She completed GI residency in Italy before continuing her training at New York Medical Center in Queens, NY, an affiliate of New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center. She is fluent in three languages, English, Italian and Spanish.
Dr. Bortuzzo has extensive experience diagnosing and treating diseases involving the digestive system, and participating in medical research in the field of Gastroenterology.
She is a professional member of the American College of Gastroenterology and American Society for Gastroentestinal Endoscopy.
We are proud to have one of the few practicing female gastroenterologists in Tucson with Carondelet Medical Group.
Conditions and Procedures:
- Abdominal Pain
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Celiac, Crohn’s Inflammatory Bowel, Liver and Ulcer Disease
- Colon Cancer, Polyps
- Constipation, Diarrhea
- Endoscopy (EGD)
- Ulcerative colitis