Cheryl A. Baldwin, FNP
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certification: American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Master of Science: Nurse Practitioner, Southern Illinois University
- Bachelor of Science: Nursing, Milliken University, Illinois
- Memberships: Illinois Society of Advanced Practice Nurses; American Association of Nurse Practitioners
About The Provider
Cheryl joins Carondelet Medical Group with extensive education and experience in nursing. Prior to receiving her Master of Science degree as Family Nurse Practitioner, Cheryl was a Registered Nurse in the Cardiovascular Unit at Decatur Memorial Hospital. She also served as a Clinical Manager for a hospital-based Home Health Care Agency, as well as worked in the Emergency Department.
For the past 11 years, Cheryl has worked as a Nurse Practitioner in Emergency Medicine and Hospitalist services.
When not in the clinic, Cheryl and her husband enjoy traveling. Their love of visiting Arizona ultimately led them to their move to Tucson.
- Family Medicine
- Preventative Medicine
- Wellness Visits
- Acute Illnesses
- Chronic Disease Management