Chadi Berjaoui, MD
CMG Carondelet Drive
6567 E. Carondelet Dr.,
Tucson, AZ 85710-6158
Phone: (520) 885-3588
Fax: (520) 290-3958
- Residency: Family Medicine, University of Arizona College of Medicine, Banner University Medical Center South Campus Tucson, AZ
- Medical School: St. George’s University, College of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies
- School: Microbiology, McGill University, Quebec, Canada
About the Provider
Chadi Berjaoui, MD partners with his patients in order to deliver comprehensive, evidence-based care by evaluating and treating the whole patient.
In addition to completing his Family Medicine residency training at the University of Arizona, he also earned sub-specialty certifications in Global Health and Integrative Medicine.
Dr. Berjaoui’s managed numerous clinical research trials, presented at educational conferences, and been awarded the “Faculty Undergraduate Student Research Award”. He is a professional member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, and the American Board of Family Physicians.
Out of the office he enjoys hiking, camping, running, cycling, travel, yoga, and cooking.
- Family Medicine (Children & Adults)
- Chronic Disease Management
- Disease Prevention
- Global Health
- Integrative Medicine
- Women's Health