Rahim Khajeh, MD
Carondelet Medical Group – Riverstone
4892 N. Stone Ave, Suite 100
Tucson, AZ 85704
Phone: (520) 396-1360
Fax: (520) 795-9043
- Medical School: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Iran -2005
- Residency: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Shreveport, Louisiana - 2017
- Board Certified Family Medicine Physician
Dr. Khajeh is a board certified graduate from LSUHSC Shreveport. He enjoys working with different patient age groups. He recently moved to Arizona to be with family, and looks forward to all that Arizona has to offer.
Dr. Khajeh is dedicated to fostering a culture of service that is completely patient-focused. He has had the opportunity to work through a variety of challenging situations, enhancing and sharpening his skills to serve patients in the most professional and compassionate way possible.
Scoring the highest on the American Board of Family Medicine 2015 In-Training Exam, Dr. Khajeh demonstrates a commitment to his work that is invaluable. He is fully equipped with the knowledge of how to diagnose and treat medical conditions and to offer the finest bedside manner throughout the relationships with his patients.
Dr. Khajeh can speak Farsi, and enjoys spending time with his wife and family, hiking, outdoor activities, and watching & playing soccer.
- Family Practice
- Health Education
- Management of Chronic Illnesses Including Diabetes
- Outpatient Medical Procedures