Kahroba Jahan, MD
CMG Cardiology West
445 N. Silverbell Road, #201
Tucson, AZ 85745
Phone: (520) 396-1370
Carondelet Medical Group – Nogales
1209 W. Target Range Rd.
Nogales, AZ 85621
Phone: (520) 287-4747
- Medical School: Ross University School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Arizona
- Cardiovascular Fellowship: University of Arizona, Sarver Heart Center
Phylosophy & Special Interests
Dr. Jahan is board certified in Cardiovascular Medicine, Adult Echocardiography; and is board eligible in Nuclear Cardiology. She has special interest in cardiovascular imaging, including Echocardiography and Nuclear Cardiology, preventative care and cardiovascular disease in women. Dr. Jahan is a member of the American Heart Association/American College of Cardiology, American Society of Preventative Care and Women In Cardiology.
Dr. Jahan believes in building partnerships with her patients in order to provide the necessary care to achieve cardiovascular health, leading to healthier lives. Dr. Jahan and her husband Tom enjoy cooking at home and being active outdoors to include swimming, hiking and running.
- General/non-invasive cardiology
- Management of Heart Disease in Women
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention