Alberto Corica, M.D.
- Cuyo National University Medical School in Mendoza, Argentina
- Urology Residency at the University of South Florida in Tampa, Florida
Dr. Corica is a Board-Certified Urologist who provides a wide variety of urological services and specializes in minimally invasive surgical procedures for men and women. His specialties include prostate problems, bladder cancer, erectile dysfunction, incontinence, kidney and prostate cancers, kidney stones, stone disease and female pelvic floor dysfunction. He is an excellent listener who takes the time to thoroughly understand each patient’s situation in order to develop a treatment plan tailored to the individual. Dr. Corica speaks both English and Spanish fluently. Dr. Corica always knew that he wanted to be a Urologist, which runs in his family; his father and brother are also Urologists. When he isn’t practicing medicine, he enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. His hobbies and interests include soccer, mountain biking and climbing, running, hiking, skiing, camping, and scuba diving.
- Adult Urology for men and women
- Minimally invasive and robotic surgical procedures
- Erectile dysfunction
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancers
- Kidney stones
- Female pelvic floor dysfunction